Thursday, August 25, 2011

a rare negative posting....

..between the self stroking and the belittling of others it's been a banner day on the FB pages....if you can't say anything nice....maybe just shut it down and tend to your own backyard

how some people have the audacity to be who they are....backstabbers...belittling others...making others feel bad for who they are....it's aggrevating!

and the problem is; this is someone many people know and very few know the real person they are......

I hate negativity...especially after being on an incredible vacation like I just had.....

might be time to do some SERIOUS soul searching............

2 comments:

Jan said...

I try not to be negative; somedays it's hard, stressful job and between my Mom's health issues, going to be homeless soon, which means giving up my babies (cats) which is breaking my heart, to jobless by March or before (if nothing else pops up),my brother with his liver cancer and loss of friendships, more heartbreaks. I try hard to look forward to think good things are coming. I try to point my quotes to positive to get people to think beyond themselves, to understand maybe they haven't seen the whole picture in all situations and not to judge others, espeically if you have not sat down and talked face to face with someone; I'm sorry if I fail at that; I hate indifference... it's so painful, cuts very deep. Anyway, I love your Blog, love your insights. Glad for the great vacation you had, but I'm sure Cabo is glad you are home.

Kit Kat said...

As a positive spirited person, I do understand your rant AND your viewpoint on FB and people in general.

I don't believe it is you that is in need of soul searching, but rather, seeking out a few moments of absolute bliss (puppy kisses? walk by the water? some quality dark chocolate?)

Chin up! Eyes to the sunshine!