Tuesday, October 25, 2011


So I am about 9 days away from getting LASIK surgery on my eyes. I cannot wait! I am very excited about this. The whole process has been amazing too!

The idea of being able to CHOOSE sunglasses is something that I am really looking forward too. Why you may ask? Because I have had the same prescription sunglasses for the last 10 years….yes, dear reader, TEN YEARS. When you spend that much on glasses, one tends to hang on to em. They have gone many places with me – cruises, many flights, and Canada.

I would LIKE to think I am going to post some video leading up to the event…but things are kind of busy lately.

Stay tuned, more to come!

W

1 comment:

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Yay! The whole concept of Lasik TOTALLY freaked me out, but it was seriously the best thing I've ever done for myself. You're going to be thrilled with it, I'm sure! :)