Wednesday, October 25, 2006

o0oooohh ohhh What's That Smell.......

This is pretty damn cool. When I first heard that KISS was going to come out with a "fragrance" I feared that it would be something cheesy (not literally....lol....that would just be gross) and cheap and smelled of Old Spice meets a pile of old leather pants that Gene Simmons wore. But, surprisingly and thankfully, it is not any of these.....it is a really good smell. The KISS For Her smells just as good (of course your Hero had to buy both gift sets....My OCD for KISS items in full effect) and Ashley likes it a lot (how nice to have her not want to stop nuzzling in my neck because "DAMN, honey, you smell SOOOoooo good")

More on KISS ~ I think I am going to the Paul Stanley show!...but, like Paul, I am going solo...(LOL....I crack my happy ass up)....

1 comment:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

I don't care WHAT Mark and Brian (syndicated Radio DJ's) say... the new KISS scents DO smell yummy! I agree!