Thursday, October 05, 2006


Well....I have to now tell you, my dear readers, of a new addiction.....you can keep your crack, you can keep your pot, you can keep your David Hasselhoff records....I am hooked on Grey's Anatomy (now with clickable goodness).
I feel odd....I mean...it is more of a chick show.....but the drama is the thing is what keeps bringing me back like the proverbial moth to the flame. I mean hell....first there is Izzy...who fell in love with a patient (that ended up dying) and is now perplexed because (in so many ways) she killed him by cutting the wires to his heart machine....then there is the intern who wanted to straddle her surgeon of a boyfriend, only to have the mother walk in (his not hers). Then there is George who is a MESS....can't decide what he wants, even though he has Dr Torres who worships the ground he walks on....(In my opinion, Dr Torres is a hottie that ABC very much under uses on the show!!). Then you have Meredith.....and her whiney attitude......who can't pick between McDreamy and McVet.....
If you get a chance...tune in....it's on Thursday's! You will get hooked!

No comments: