Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday!



Went to a matinée this afternoon with the Mrs Lucas.... Smokin' Aces. Holy Shite! What a kick ass flick. It started in 3rd gear and by the time the big ending came, you were going 170 mph while you were wondering how the hell you got there with no pants on! Jeremy Piven and the whole cast including *mrrowww* Alicia Keys did a fantastic job! We were trying to figure out when the last time we were in a theater was. For the life of me, I could only think of the last Star Wars that came out was the last time.

Afterwards, we went to a frame shop and I got a little shadow box. I have been wanting to display some of the music memorabilia I have amassed over the years and it seemed like a nice time to get that project started.

Then came the decision for dinner. It was a no brainer; H O O T E R S!!!
20 wings to go. Came home and watched the Apprentice and finished packing for Round 2 of the California Tour!!

Currently rockin' the funk outta me is Devil's Got A New Disguise by Aerosmith. Typer and Perry are just too good together:

"If you see Kay, tell her I love her
She did me in but I'll recover
She said love was her desire
All that she touched she set on fire
She was so diss - I couldn't slay her
She blew a kiss - I threw the dagger"

ok y'all.....be good this week.......

~LATE~

~W


No comments: