Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Man and His Liver


So I am back from the 2 week Kick Off “extravaganza” !! In talking with the Drunk drama Queen, the following transpired…….

DDQ: What's the final verdict on the kick off road trip experience? Are you alive? Did you survive?

Me: I’m alive and well and looking forward to my stay at the Betty Ford Clinic

DDQ: Heee..... going to go into detox, huh??

Me: About Monday of last week, my liver done jumped outta me, grabbed his luggage and said F U ya drunk prick, I am moving to Florida….where he done got swept away in a tornado last I heard…………


DDQ: OMG
dude- you need to post that.. funniest thing I have ever read. LOL

Glad to be back……hope everyone is doing well……….and be warned….my mother has asked to see my blog……NOTHING good can come from that I think….LOL

3 comments:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

It still makes me giggle!

Tee hee...

oh... Hi Mom! Hope to God you won't check out MY blog.. you won't let Wade and Ashley come over and play anymore... LOL

Unknown said...

Dear Mom,
We don't go to her place NOW because the particular ward she lives on doesn't allow visitors

Anonymous said...

I'm Mom and I get a day pass.