Friday, September 21, 2007

But let me explain the madness.......



So I have been good and bringing either a can of Beef-a-roni or some chicken noodle soup.
With it, I would get a sandwich from the vending machine. So when I got my sandwich today out of the little caged-in box, I found it quite amusing to put a quarter where the sandwich was sitting. Knowing me as many of you do; this made me kinda giggle outloud. Next week when I get my $2.25 sandwich, I was going to put in a dollar. The thought of people dealing with the quandry of "Hey! A dollar is in there!" but it costs them $2.25 to get out amuses the hell outta my simple mind.

In other news, I am pretty sure the Mrs. is going to fit me for a straight jacket any day now....

Happy Friday everyone......

2 comments:

Drew said...

taking turns now are we?

Unknown said...

anyone ever tell you that you are funny.....they were JOKING!