Thursday, September 06, 2007

Say 'ello To My Li'l Friends!

Good Morning!
Today I bring some most awesome links. They will be featured with the rest, but wanted to give them a little highlight right now;



Mr Bigword. Oh my bloody hell where would I EVEN begin. "From the beginning" you are probably saying to yourself. As many of you know, I used to work and manage a Nightclub/Gentleman's Club in Yankton. One night about forever ago, I was waiting tables during a Male Revue night. It was WAY back in my prime so I had quite a bit 'o game going in my favor. Having said all that, I was getting pretty well woman-handled in many places. When I went up for a round of cocktails (no pun intended) A voice over my left shoulder said "You look like you could use a shot" ; and the rest is history. Mr. Bigword and I have been through more in a weekend than most would ever see in a lifetime and STILL have the time to walk in a snowstorm for booze and Frito's. And to this day; Due to reasons that only God and or The Devil riding Mother Nature as His/Her bitch; we, by LAW can't see each other on Easter; EVER (but that story is for another post)

Mr. Bigword is married to the uber stunning and ever so quick witted, Mrs. Bigword. She can be found here at her Webellion
She has been the yang to His Ying. A quiet presence with a quick witted tongue planted firmly in cheek and ever a doll. I don't have many stories that can actually BE placed on this blog without having an age restriction in process. Trust me when I say; PERFORMANCE MATTERS!

So definitely check both of these people's sites out regularly. Take 2 and call me in the morning!

Love you both Mr. & Mrs. Bigword!

Wade

3 comments:

Drew said...

And you know? Easter has never been the same since..... That's probably good though really.

Anonymous said...

we love ya too! Easter was always my least favorite holiday anyhow - don't get a day off work for it - EVAH.

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome night at the "All Male Review"...I was there! Good 'ol Yankton.