Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Am A Theater Whore!

I can't help it. I am pretty sure there are no 12 step programs for this particular affliction; but I just love theater. Today, will test my boundaries (along with most of my sanity).

I at least went to bed at a fairly decent hour (11P) and I am now wide awake thinking of all today will hold in store:
8:00 - Grocery store to get pot luck items for final dress rehearsal
9:00 - Final Dress rehearsal for Cinderella (final check for make-up, costumes, props, sanity)
12:00 - First performance complete with meet and greet. Kids dig that
1:15 - Recheck Sanity levels, consume water to replenish fluids
2:00 - Second showing (2 down, 6 to go) complete with 2nd meet and greet (new set of kids so they will still dig us. hopefully we will have sanity and be not TOO 'gamey')
3:15 - Cake on Noxema to get the layers of step sister make up off
3:45 - Hop into the Lucas7 mobile and head to Old Sacramento
4:00 - Set up for private Suspects show
4:01 - Maybe have one beer to....well...you know.....that Sanity thing again
5:30 - Private Suspects show
7:30 - Close show, then reset everything. Kick back and laugh at the wait staff
8:00 - Second private show of Suspects seats
8:30 - Show starts, consider one more 'adult beverage'
10:30 - Close up shop and drive to the Casa de Lucas
11:00 - try not to twitch uncontrollably.......

Hope you are having a great day....I will try to update the blog LIVE via pictures from the IPhone.......and a special "shout out" to Jerry back in my old stomping grounds.....We Will Get Together next time I am in the area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shout back at you, Wade!
xoxo
jerry