Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SLACKER!!

GAWDDAAMNIT I am a SLACKER!! I wanted SO bad to be better about daily posing. Then when I got sick, I just couldn't think of anything witty to say....

so let's see.....The Lucas' and The Smiths' have been having a blast playing Guitar Hero....we even hear there is a tournament at Hangar 17 on Wednesdays!
If I don't have Few Good Men rehearsals, I am SO seriously thinking of going!

And speaking of A Few Good Men....we are set to get deep deep DEEP into rehearsals very soon. I am firmly convinced this is going to be the a breakthrough role for me. Everyone is so used to the children's theater/funny wacky neighbor character I am always typecast as.....being Judge Randolph will be a very interesting change.

Other than that....blah blah blah....my last ITunes library count is at 11,651 songs/effects/mixes (which is tabulated to about 32.9 days of straight music and 57.77Gigs of music. Thankfully, I got Team Lucas a 1 TB
(1 terrabyte=1000Gigs) external hard drive to store things on.

ok...time for some more Guitar Hero with Mrs Lucas......

OUT!

W

No comments: