Monday, February 04, 2008

Great SuperBowl & Thoughts

There was nothing about that Superbowl that sucked for me. The game was one of the best I can remember seeing. As far as the commercials, hard to say which was my favorite, but one of the most disturbing was where the heart popped out of the woman's chest for some web site company! The throwback to the Night At The Roxbury guys was hilarious. The Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdale training like Rocky was 'inspiring'.....

I don't know when it started, but some people seem to have this dislike for Dane Cook. To me, I don't get that. He is very funny and is the 'hip', cool, Gen-X'r we all aspire to be. So Saturday night, I decided to watch Employee Of The Month
despite hearing it sucked bad. And ya know what; It was funny and entertaining! I just don't get it, Dane Cook is very funny and very entertaining, PERIOD.

We are getting to about 3 weeks away from A Few Good Men opening. I am very excited about this show where I am playing The Judge! Stay tuned for me pimping myself out more on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...And who is Dane Cook?