Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guilty Pleasures!

I mean....here I was sitting.....just an ordinary day.....get up, go to work...come home...watch TV....I go to my trusted "friend", my computer.

The feeling came upon me......I kind of got a little warm.....I looked around and closed the door to my office.....I slowly pulled the blinds to stop the last few rays of the spring sunset.


Nervously, I reached for the mouse. Why o Why was I feeling so incredibly guilty. It's a natural feeling.

Breaths became deeper...heart racing.........then in a fleeting moment, it was done. The odd mixture of shame and excitement that comes from indulging in one's guilty "obsession";

My download of Poison covering Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback" was complete....and it really kinda rocked (I know Brad W. will just shake his head at this point)....

ok....so I am a little ashamed.....but I love cover songs......

Out!
W

1 comment:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

Gasp!!
I...must...have.... it!!!
Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!Poison!
Drooool......