Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is it flipping Spring yet?

I know, I know...I am a tool. It has been ages since I updated this and I was determined at the beginning of the year that I wouldn't slack off on this.

So what's been going on lately? Well A Few Good Men closes this weekend. It will definitely be bittersweet. I will be glad that all the hard work is behind us, but this incredibly powerful show has really brought the cast of 15 or so together. Plus, it is a patriotic show. Truly it is. Sure they accidentally kill a guy, but it is the fine line of honor, code, and loyalty and ones self morals and beliefs that really give one pause. "Why do you love them so much?" "Because they stand a wall....and say that nothing is going to happen to you tonight.....not on my watch" It still makes the rest of the cast stop in place and get goose bumps. The Kaya delivers that line with such incredible conviction; it is an incredible moment in stage theater.

The Lucas' are looking for a house. With the buyers market the way it is, we decided it is about time to start the investing. And I can tell already it is going to be a long process!

I miss my family back in South Dakota and Iowa a lot. I miss my friends too. I was surprised to hear my best friend from high school was going to be in town for work for 3 days. Would have loved to see him, but I was struck with the death inducing flu for the whole week. So that was incredibly heart breakin gthat I didn't get to see him. On an upside, my friend Brad came across my email from a mutual friend and made contact. Brad is one of THE best frontmen in music as far as I am concerned! Back in the day........ahh memories..........

ok, that's it for now. I will try to post a picture or 3 soon....

I'm Outta here...
W

No comments: