Friday, September 01, 2006

going The Full Monty....


Hello you rockin' web surfers......thanks for swingin on by.....it's not everyday that I have a full blown (no pun intended) picture of a group of saucy guys in uniform....but I DO have a purpose (and not the "special purpose" you are thinking of ya perv)....the opening night for the show The Full Monty is this weekend. The show is really good plus the theater is one of the best in Northern California. Click the picture to head on over and check it out.......

Rehearsals have been good but tech week has been HELL.......and lets REALLY not get started as far as the aromatic buffet that is the mens dressing room....I am not sure what more than 3 hours of sleep is like yet, but hope to find out soon.....

Also coming up when I have time, my reviews of the REO Speedwagon, Journey, and Def Leppard shows I have been to.....good reading folks, you won't want to miss out!!


~Signing off ~
The Bone

1 comment:

Mrs Munkey said...

HA!! I KNEW IT! just kidding. ;p