Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Obsess Much?

I have an undying love of music..all styles..all genres……this is no mystery to those of you who know your faithful Superhero..

I also fancy myself a music trivia aficionado.

Lately for the last few months, there is a bit of trivia I just cant shake

I cant find the answer anywhere and it is one of those OCD moments where I just HAVE to know..

               

                        Let me bring you into my hell:

The pre-chorus in the song Im Alright (featured in the film classic, Caddyshack) by Kenny Loggins, there is a line

          Gotta catch you later
          No, no, cannonball it right away

It is on the cannonball it right away line that I SWEAR it is Eddie Money singing. Do not mistake this.when I say I obsess over thisI am talking listening to it on my Ipod over and overrewinding to the :47 second mark and listening to it..hands over headphones.eyes closed..trying to see if there are any Eddie Money hints that I have not caught yet……….

In the words of Dave Buttatinsky from The Full Monty:

“…….and how was YOUR day?


No comments: