Thursday, March 08, 2007

Got Empire?

For the few of you who actually are uber cool enough to visit my blog, I had a few people ask about posting some of the lines from Empire Records. Ask and ye shall receive!!  If you haven’t seen it, you should!

 

~LATE

 

 

Oh Rexy, you're soooooo sexy!!

 

 

 

IF YOU WANT BLOOD!!!

 

YOU GOT IT!!!

 

 

 

I really think Musictown is torn on the revealing garment issue.

 

 

 

No visible tattoo’s

 

No revealing clothing….

 

Oh come now, with your never ending flesh mutilating tattoo’s and your neo nazi hair do

 

The boys are sure to come a runnin

 

 

Mitchell's the man Joe.

And the man calls all the shots

 

Damn the man.

Let me explain it to you. Mitchell's the man. I'm the idiot. You're the screw-up. And we're all losers. Welcome to music town.

 

 

 

ALWAYS mess with their minds

 

 

 

You did have hair when you went in there, right?

Yeah. It's still in the sink, if you want to glue it.

 

 

 

MY NAME’S NOT FU*CKING WARREN

 

 

 

 

Well Shanade O'rebellion. Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior.


That is so clever. I swear you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets.

 

 

Attention Rex Manning fans, to your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by night manager, Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first hundred customers. Just another tasty treat from the gang at Empire Records.

 

 

 

No comments: