Monday, April 02, 2007

...Fun with words!


Hello boys and girls…let’s examine today’s; FUN WITH WORDS!



In a conversation with the Ms Monkey (please check out her blogger for more fun and frivolity), I was telling her about my rousing performance at Suspects this weekend. I told her how when “interviewed” by the “policeman” I said on Friday that my name was Jeff Conway, and on Saturday I was Tom Hanks. Too damn funny. So she said that I should use some girls name next time. Since it is Monday and I am a bit out of it, I say (here comes the Fun With Words bit) “YEAH! Do you know any good omnisexual names!!” *pause* “You mean ANDROGYNOUS YOU ASSHOLE?!” She retorts…………I sulk in my office space work chair and say bite me and hang up…..



I hate Monday’s




1 comment:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

You're SUCH a tool....

tee heee...

signed,
Ms Monkey