Thursday, July 19, 2007

..and now for something else..........

here is an email just transipired between A Monkey and myself........


Fearless Hero: So its going to be kids and then me? That might be hysterical

A Monkey: I think so... and two of them are girls playing boys.. I shouldn't say kids... They are teenagers.. same diff... You Shaleen and I are the Old fogies..

FH: Which makes me king perv old guy…..Where’s Chris Hanson from Dateline when you need him

AM: Probably at a Hooters..

FH: Do you know even know what the chris hanson reference is?

AM: [pregnant pause] Nope

FH: He’s the guy on NBC that does those “to catch a predator” sting operations. He catches old men that respond to teen singles ads

AM: oh [another pregnant pause] …he's still probably at Hooters..

FH: *slams head on desk* It would have just been funnier if you knew who he was and now all I got is jokeamous frustrationmous and hungry for wings and boobs!!!

1 comment:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

Gee- I wonder who the dramatic monkey could be.........hmmmm she was probably drunk.....