Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The start of a project....

....well today I have turned a "milestone" birthday. I took the day to just reflect (i.e. be a slacker).....then I got to thinking I should make this milestone day one of new beginnings...So what I am going to try to do is.....my world in pictures.....armed with my handy dandy nifty Iphone, I am going to try to post a picture a day and give some sort of narrative. This is loosely based on Drunk Monkey insisting that I don't update my blog as frequently as I ought to.

now as far as logistics, I may upload the pic to Flickr then put the link here....or I may just have you all go to flickr......

so stay tuned....the first of 365 pics will be coming up......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Q" - You definitely need a spanking!

Oh, Happy Birthday, Wade. And ignore the Queenie hiding behind the curtain.