Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Guest Bloggers Here!

Hello faithful and knowledgeable reader!

I just wanted to take a MERE moment, that no matter where I am, where I go, what I am doing (be it a cruise, a stay at a rehab center/fat farm) yours truely will not leave your favorite blog unattended with "guest bloggers". I am here for you the wonderous minds of that tiny microscopic entitiy of the web that is All My Life!...

(feel guilty yet Drunk Monkey?? I am just teasing, you know because I think it is funny...well that and this morning waking up, I am sore all over!)


In all seriousness, make sure you check out the link on the right for The Drunk Monkey blog. Pretty funny stuff over there. As well as the Queen of Dysfunction!

2 comments:

Drunk Drama Queen said...

Awww- thanks for the shout out!

---you horse's ass! (kidding, you know I luvs ya more than the vodka in my freezer)

Unknown said...

Whore.

why use a guest blogger when (with the infinite power of my IPhone) I can update myself!