Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof...?

Bon Jour, y'all....
So tonight was the devirginizing of the new grill that Casa de Lucas has acquired. In attendance were the Lucas' (naturally), the ever-monkey funny Drunk Monkey and the better half of the Mr & Mrs Smith couple, Shaleen.
I started with just a simple, thin cut tri tip steak. I used some Jack Daniels Old Number 7
Original recipe BBQ sauce. Added about 5 generous drops of Tobasco
then some various spices
The grill heated very quickly and I decided to only use the middle 2 (of 4 total) grilling spots. Mrs. Smith and Ashley like 'em charred and The Drunk Monkey and I like 'em moo-ing a little, so that is how I split up the flames.
Threw on 4 ears of corn, husk and all and voila! It was a great deflowering!
The picture is of the neighbor cat, Otis. As I was starting to put the grill away and clean it, I noticed a meowing from roof of the house!! He must have crawled up the tree and went exploring. After getting the ladder and getting him down, I decided to take a picture of him guarding his Master's drive way.....

Thanks SSS and AMT for coming over....we love ya....when is the cruise to Alaska!!?



No comments: