Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Open letter to....

This is an open letter to the old hag and her dead beat husband with what I believe was 2 cute grand kids at Lee’s Sandwiches today……

YOU ARE UNFIT, UNKEMPT, PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS! But let me tell you why….

I admit, I do not know all the sordid, sorry bits of what I can only assume is your checkered past, but what I saw you do today was deplorable. Thankfully your older (perhaps 5 or so) grandson had his wits about him, but how do you let that poor little younger girl (maybe 3?) scream in such sadness and sorrow?? All she wanted was for you to buy her something! That is all…..and knowing little girls that age, if you would have bought her a little lollypop or soda (like you did for the grandson) I wouldn’t have to give you or this subject a second of my time (my time in which you are SO not even close to being worthy of). How, let me say again, JUST F***CKING, HOW do you let that child be that distraught? Did she “deserve” it for some maladaptive behavior? No. What can a little 3 year old girl do, that would make you not give her just the slightest of attention, when you found it totally justified to buy you, your greasy f**** as a husband, and the son (who I understand is totally an innocent bystander in this)
You are so incredibly lucky that I felt that my position in work would hinder any proceedings of law. But I so very much assure you that I will be checking to see just what IS my right as a worker for the County of Sacramento and more; a strong-willed, sensible, caring of most of God’s creatures human F-ing being! Human being. That is a term that perhaps you should look up. Oh wait, that’s right….that would actually mean you would have to do something other than sit on your fat lazy stank ASS…..

May God have mercy on your soul………..


(yes, as I said, I don’t know all the circumstances in their lives. But it does not take a rocket scientist to understand that when a child is exemplifying that behavior, you need to take control.)


Hope my day gets better…….Mom, Dad, Ken, Cathy….I thank God daily for how well you raised me……………..


W

No comments: